The Apache Attic was created in November 2008 to provide process
and solutions to make it clear when an Apache project has reached
its end of life. For more information, see: http://attic.apache.org/
This is a packaged project, not Gumped.|
- Current State: Complete
- Reason: Complete Package Install
||This is a packaged project, location: /srv/gump/packages/apache-attic
- Containing Module: apache-attic
- Metadata formed from multiple XML pieces: True
- Home Directory: /srv/gump/packages/apache-attic
- Base Directory: /srv/gump/public/workspace/apache-attic
- Redistributable: None
- Gump Metadata: project/apache-attic.xml
|Total Dependency Depth:
|Duration in state:
|Start of state:
For additional project details (including classpaths, dependencies) ...
Apache Gump, Gump, Apache, the Apache feather logo, and the Apache Gump project logos are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.
Last Updated: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 12:00:07 ().